Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Fishing Info

About Chucks Outdoor Adventures

Where does Chucks Outdoor Adventures fish?

We fish the Chehalis, WA area, including Chehalis River.

What are the target fish?

Target fish include null

Where in Chehalis, WA to we meet our guests?

We meet at Papa Bear's West Family Restaurant & Bar ( 110 US-12, Chehalis, WA 98532, USA )

Do I need a STATE Fishing license?

Yes, a Fishing license is required

Where do I get a STATE Fishing license?

A Washington fishing license is required for individuals aged 15 years or older unless you are fishing for common carp, crawfish, bullfrogs, or collecting relic shells. If fishing for salmon, steelhead, sturgeon, halibut, or Puget Sound Dungeness crab, your license will come with a catch record card to track your harvest, which must be completed and submitted regardless of age. Please visit the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife website for more information and to purchase your license.

How much should I Tip?

It is customary to tip 20% of the trip total. We work tirelessly to make sure you have a guest experience!

Do I need to bring my own gear?

No, we provide standard gear such as rods and reels so you don’t need to worry about anything. But please feel free to bring you own gear if you prefer.